ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

It can only improve from here.... hopefully.

Animation and voice acting is good as always (some of them have breathy mikes, but you can't help that).
The humor was good, sadly not as funny as previous installments, but still good.
Nice 'lil cameo from Nostalgia and Mike. Gonna be though to top though.
The next part could end up being really good, or fall flat on its face.
Here's hoping for a great part 3!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

Not Bad...

Some of it was really good. Great animation and jokes (especially Legend20x, Kaizoku & Sol, Wonchop and Cypo), but there are still 2 or 3 that aren't that good (not enough to bring down the rest of the animations). You can't please everyone though. You can't start turning people down, as less people will come forward to work on future collabs.
I just hope the future collabs are full of the same "quality" from the best work.

Keep it up!!

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Great work!!

Some of the animation quality was quite good (Starfox & Kirby scenes especialy, my hats of to them). And the Duck Hunt and Tetris scenes were quite a clever idea.
And, your writing/animation/voice acting/punchline timing have improved.

The Pokemon Snap joke got a little stale (was expecting something like a Muk to jump out or something, more of a punchline then a running gag.), but hell, it probably got you an extra couple of 5s for it.

Keep working on it, make sure you keep origional (or voice something the fans are thinking, but hasn't been said yet) and you can only improve from here!

Faved, 5, e.t.c.

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

Entertaining. Set to be an NG favourite.

Nice work.
It's hard to think on where to improve. The kings voice wasn't the best. Maybe it was his recording equip, or the voice wasn't right. But other than that, good work. Make sure you keep your humor fresh, and you should secure your popularity for a second story arc.

Keep it up!

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Fantastic!

The style change was certainly and interesting experiment, made the episode something unique.

All your effects look great, only advice I would offer is to try and keep it all sprited. Some of the 3-d effects looked good, but other times; like the end of the gun, looks more awkward. Still, didn't spoil the experience, so don't worry 'bout it!

Other than that, no complaints!! Fantastic work again, it's good to have you back!!

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Not bad...sorta.

Some of the scenes were really good. Others were a bit average. All in all a 25-25 split of good and bad scenes. Still, some of the really good ones made up for it.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 3 Sonic Shorts: Volume 3

Pretty good.

Quite good, I feel it wasn't as good as last time though. Probably just me though, but collabs do tend to fluctuate in quality. Still, it was very enjoyable.

Keep it up!!

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

BEEEEST FLAAAASH EEEEEEEEEEV-OOOOOOOOOOR!! lol

Even though you used motion tweens, they were very well done. I.e. the way the flowers came up should have looked like that, motion tween or not. Great imagery. My only nag is when you zoomed out of the globe, some of the maps looked really bad/blocky. But, that's such a minor point its not worth fussing over.

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

Great work!!

Alvin's work really overshadowed the rest of you guys! ;)
Anyway, being everyone is writing "OMFG THAT WAZ AWSUME!!1!LOL", I'll try to offer some advice so you can improve. Just suggestions, not marking you down or anything.
The villains Meeting could have done with subs, the voices weren't bad, but they weren't clear sometimes. Also, Get Alvin to get clearer sounds. It might just be my shitty speakers, but some of the sounds are just so crackly, it drowns out the original SFX.
Anyway, 10ns all round, great work!!

Honey Smack HD Honey Smack HD

Very amusing, top work!!

huh, you didn't dis tigger. Who'd a thunk.
Very well animated, nice clear narration, genuinly funny. Top work. Are you gonna do this with other kids shows?

TXMStudios responds:

We have no immediate interest in slamming another childhood cartoon but we haven't closed the door on the idea either.