bowser v1.1 bowser v1.1

I would download, but...

The drum/bass that come in at around 0:30, is either too heavy, or not a good enough quality. It's a shame, as it really ruins the song. But other than that fantastic work!!

Keep it up!!

Paper Mario 2 Doopliss Rocked! Paper Mario 2 Doopliss Rocked!

This is perfect, slick!!

Knocks socks off of any Doopliss remix on the 'Net!! I imagine doopliss transforming into his clock tower and turning into something like a living monster house. Love it.

Gorekiller responds:

W00t, thanks, Chao-Guy ! To me, Doopliss would turn into a big scary phantom who'll be able to avoid your attacks at any time !

Paper Mario TTYD : Rawk Hawk ! Paper Mario TTYD : Rawk Hawk !

"The Atomic Reactor; RAWK HAWK!!"

The guitar sounds great, but the synth brass that starts at 00:06 isn't very good, but what do I know; I havn't heard this theme in ages. Has a very proffecional feel about it. Top work!!

Gorekiller responds:

...Hey, thanks for the cool review, Chao-guy !

Paper Mario 2 : Macho Grubba ! Paper Mario 2 : Macho Grubba !

MAAAACHOOOOO!!

Love this remix, fantastic work!!
You got 00:40- 00:55 perfect!!

Gorekiller responds:

...Hey thanks Chao-guy !! I'm glad you've listen to my mix of this boss ! Hope you'll see my Bowser's cover from PMTTYD !

Paper Mario 2 : Cortez V2 Paper Mario 2 : Cortez V2

Fantastic!

I prefer the bass on the other song, but the quality on this song is much better than the other; downloaded both anyway! lol ^_^

Gorekiller responds:

Hey thankis for you review ! Yours is cool too !

-The Epic Battle- -The Epic Battle-

I recognise this!

This based of thet "Route 1 boss remix" from pokemon of VGMusic.com!
Not that that's a bad thing, I like what you've done with this!

Keep it up!

hard and wet hard and wet

Kewl!

Level two's water level! Very clever remix, nice effects!
Not bad! get's a bit repetative, but still, I like what you did here!

Pokemon - Pokemon Theme Pokemon - Pokemon Theme

A nice remix!

All I can think of this, is as the theme of a baby voltorb or magnemite. lol XD
Quite unique! Like how it picked up!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

lol baby voltorb? Where did THAT come from XD

Grand Battle Grand Battle

Grand Battle indeed, top work ChEsDeRmAn!

This works so damn well!! The 10 second intro is perfect for openning boss taunts. Rocks so much, and the addition of strings and the bell makes it more diverse, very good!!

My only quarrel is that the song dosn't loop well. If someone were to make an RPG game (or a scene that was quite long) they maybe put off using it. However, they can probebly cut and edit it to loop. So, no worries!

Amazing talent you have, being able to do an Orchastrated song, yet you can still rock out!

Grand-er Battle Grand-er Battle

not bad...not bad at all!

Personnaly; and this is just my tastes, I prefere the origional Grand Battle you did. The flutes/strings are alot clearer than last ime, but guitar has less quality now.
Anyway, that's just what I think of it, dosn't means it's not great, just not my thang.