ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

It can only improve from here.... hopefully.

Animation and voice acting is good as always (some of them have breathy mikes, but you can't help that).
The humor was good, sadly not as funny as previous installments, but still good.
Nice 'lil cameo from Nostalgia and Mike. Gonna be though to top though.
The next part could end up being really good, or fall flat on its face.
Here's hoping for a great part 3!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

Not Bad...

Some of it was really good. Great animation and jokes (especially Legend20x, Kaizoku & Sol, Wonchop and Cypo), but there are still 2 or 3 that aren't that good (not enough to bring down the rest of the animations). You can't please everyone though. You can't start turning people down, as less people will come forward to work on future collabs.
I just hope the future collabs are full of the same "quality" from the best work.

Keep it up!!

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Great work!!

Some of the animation quality was quite good (Starfox & Kirby scenes especialy, my hats of to them). And the Duck Hunt and Tetris scenes were quite a clever idea.
And, your writing/animation/voice acting/punchline timing have improved.

The Pokemon Snap joke got a little stale (was expecting something like a Muk to jump out or something, more of a punchline then a running gag.), but hell, it probably got you an extra couple of 5s for it.

Keep working on it, make sure you keep origional (or voice something the fans are thinking, but hasn't been said yet) and you can only improve from here!

Faved, 5, e.t.c.

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

Top work again!!

Visually the game is great!! Love the improved portraits. Even though most enemies have the same template, it really works!! Some of the speech in battle is a bit quite, but that's ok. Some of the sound effects get a bit grating after a while. Voice acting is top notch as usual. The British humor seems to add to the games style!

I am playing on easy, but the difficulty can sharply vary. You'll have a difficult mini-boss, then the actual boss can be really easy!! The vast amount of items can be a pain, but once you focus on what vein of strategy you want to use and keep selling, it's fine. The game's challenging, and enjoyable. Love the stat's effects (never know what'll happen next).

It's hard to think of improvements. Wouldn't mind being able too see your partners abilities (so you know what to give them equipment, speed and instinct and so on), then again, I suppose that adds to the challenge!! Wouldn't mind different battle and boss songs. (They're great songs, but I wouldn't mind a little more). Of course, with File size limits, their is only so much you can do; and you've picked the best stuff to put in here.

I've only been playing for a while, but It seems all good so far. An improvement on the origional! Great work!

Sonny Sonny

Fantastic!!

The only bad thing about this series is how short this is!!
I would love a full version of this game, either for download onto PC/Mac or as a DS game! I could really see it working as an official game!
Theres only a few things I can think of for advise:
- The two girls, I don't mind the witch costume, but a re-color on the same team?
- I was struggling to get cash in zone 3, and I was only getting 2% exp in training fights. Might be just me over level grinding, but the only reason for training fights were to get there rare items. It did help me level up early on in the zone though.
- Do sub-boss'es like the Baron and Rockstar have fixed items to drop? if not, you might want to have re-matches against them to get the other items you missed.

I know some of these are purely astetical. I'm probebly not a good enough gamer, lol.
Top work on this title. Can't wait to play the next level!!

Keep it up!!

Yoshi Stomp (Wii Version) Yoshi Stomp (Wii Version)

Sweet! my music in a game! Next: invade iraq! lol

I'm supprised you used my sucky song! lol
I thought that Wii's didn't work with flash sites? Or am I thinking of the DS 'Net Browser?

I imagine the Game works better on Wii, but the punches don't do enough damage! You needed more moves, e.g. higher, middle and low punches by using the top right, far right and bottom right.

Fantastic I have a subbmtion with my music though!

Keep it up!

Krahs responds:

Thanks for the reveiw, love your music

bowser v1.1 bowser v1.1

I would download, but...

The drum/bass that come in at around 0:30, is either too heavy, or not a good enough quality. It's a shame, as it really ruins the song. But other than that fantastic work!!

Keep it up!!

Paper Mario 2 Doopliss Rocked! Paper Mario 2 Doopliss Rocked!

This is perfect, slick!!

Knocks socks off of any Doopliss remix on the 'Net!! I imagine doopliss transforming into his clock tower and turning into something like a living monster house. Love it.

Gorekiller responds:

W00t, thanks, Chao-Guy ! To me, Doopliss would turn into a big scary phantom who'll be able to avoid your attacks at any time !

Paper Mario TTYD : Rawk Hawk ! Paper Mario TTYD : Rawk Hawk !

"The Atomic Reactor; RAWK HAWK!!"

The guitar sounds great, but the synth brass that starts at 00:06 isn't very good, but what do I know; I havn't heard this theme in ages. Has a very proffecional feel about it. Top work!!

Gorekiller responds:

...Hey, thanks for the cool review, Chao-guy !